The Best Website Designs for Dentists (you’re going to love this part)
Are you looking to clean up your decayed web presence? We’ll help you cap off your marketing efforts without all of the fillings. With our marketing wisdom, we can straighten you out with impactful designs you can really sink your teeth into. We pick a brand look and feel which we extract from what makes your practice unique. Brace yourself for a new exceptional veneer on your business.
- We know how to capture your brand through a captivating website design. Our in-house graphic design team creates a look for your site that is different from (and better than) your competitor’s sites.
- We know that your website needs to help you find new clients, so we help you develop your search engine optimization so your practice can grow.
- We understand what your customers want to see on a dentist website, and we make sure the site is built correctly.
- We have web accessibility experts on staff to ensure your website is ADA (WCAG) compliant
Our Clients Love Working With Us
Here’s What They Are Saying
WeCreate has been incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process from the design of our website to the maintenance of the site. It has truly been a pleasure working with them and we are glad we went with them.Alec Zaphiris — Account Executive | Great Lakes Insurance
weCreate has allowed us to focus on our core business of hospitality while the design of their websites drive traffic to our locations with a clean, simple to navigate experience for both our customers and our marketing team. Our websites have become our new front door and they are crucial in creating a great first impression and driving traffic. Thanks to weCreate “mission accomplished”.Nick Scott Jr. — Vice President | Scott Enterprises
We are close with a number of new customers that have come to us because of weCreate’s work. The results we have received were more than we expected.Bill Hilbert — Project Engineer | PHB Inc.
weCreate recently helped us get a new website up and running and I was very impressed with the results. The team did a great job with the website design, as well as making the process as seamless as possible. Every member of the team has been responsive and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that the job got done the right way! We will definitely continue to work with weCreate going forward.Sean McKinnon — Business Manager | Whole Health
The real deal! Amazing experience from start to finish. The weCreate team is very knowledgeable and willing to help in ANY way they can!John Arp — Corporate IT Administrator | Targeted Pet Treats
I’ve used the weCreate team for my rope manufacturing company website and a second business that sells dog leashes and dog collars. I love working with everyone there, they are helpful, insightful, and really great at what they do.Brandon Allen — Owner | USA Rope
As the Sales Executive of a company in LeRoy NY we were looking for a marketing company that could not only help us in marketing but bring new ideas to us and that is exactly what weCreate did that and more. My company is thrilled with what they have created for us so far and look forward to more as we all work on launching our new website and marketing material. The detail and research they have done and the fact they work as a team and with us has made a difference. I would recommend this company to any business that wants to grow and have the best marketing possible!!!Dawn Zachary — Sales Executive | MedEx Billing
From the day I first met with Brian, Nate, Zach, and Dave about a total redesign of my website, I knew I had come to the right place. They answered all my questions and were able to show me how they could create a website that would instantly draw new business for me. All these months later, they constantly are developing new tools to help. Within the first couple of weeks the new site went live, my business noticeably increased. They have an amazing technical support system and will help your business grow too!John Gallagher — Owner | Gallagher
As the marketing coordinator at Laser Eye Surgery of Erie, I wanted a local company to build our new medical website. From the initial meeting to the site launch, we were impressed with the weCreate team’s attention to detail and their communication. Now, we are excited to see how they can help us with social media. We highly recommend this company!Lisa Graff — Owner | Laser Eye Surgery of Erie
If You Need a Custom Designed, User Experience Focused Design Like One of These, Let’s Chat
I understand my website needs to look nice, but can it actually help my dental practice grow?
We take the design of your site so seriously because we know it will help you gain new clients and make your job easier. Here’s how:
- We understand how visitors navigate your website, and what will make them stop and schedule an appointment versus continuing to shop.
- We understand what makes websites show up in search engines, and we work with you to write unique content that you then own. This content is designed to attract the most site visitors for dental services in your area.
- We help you develop a plan for growth after the website is complete. Our customers truly enjoy working with us because we help them understand what they are getting & how it will help them.
- We empower our customers to make edits and additions to their site by providing post launch training and using systems that are easy to understand.
What are some of the features I can expect on my new dentist’s website?
Since every dental practice is unique, some sites may contain features that would not be necessary on others. Here’s are some possibilities:
ADA Compliant Dental Website Design
Now more than ever, it’s important to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. A global body creates these website accessibility standards and they are called WCAG or “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines”. These guidelines ensure that individuals with physical or visual disabilities are able to utilize your website and find the information they need. weCreate has extensively trained in-house developers and designers on these standards and we are able to achieve Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA compliance on our dental websites depending on which level you require. Typically for dentists, orthodontists, and other related practices, Level AA compliance is the required standard. weCreate is one of only a few website design companies in the country that are members of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the organization responsible for developing accessibility standards.
- Technical specifications address alternative text (for example, HTML defines the alternative text attribute (alt) of the image element (img))
- WAI guidelines (WCAG, ATAG, UAAG described below) – define how to implement alternative text for accessibility in the different components
- Developers provide the appropriate alternative text wording
- Authoring tools enable, facilitate, and promote providing alternative text in a web page
- Evaluation tools are used to help check that alternative text exists
- User agents provide human and machine interface to the alternative text
- Assistive technologies provide human interface to the alternative text in various modalities
- Users know how to get the alternative text from their user agent and/or assistive technology as needed