manufacturing website design
Here’s a chart that shows that customer’s website traffic before we launched the site, and after we launched the site. We are able to produce these types of results by creating superior content that is designed to pull in search traffic. The traffic coming to our sites is profit producing, meaning, we optimize your content for keywords that your potential customers will be looking for.
Take a Look
Manufacturer Website Design Agency
Even though many manufacturing marketing and web design companies may have the knowledge to produce results, one key difference sets weCreate apart:
We understand manufacturing, create the best manufacturer website designs, and we have a passion for helping your company get new business. That’s not just talk, we demonstrate it with every conversation, and we back it up with results.
We have a step by step plan for creating a website that will impress your customers and produce RFQs, and we follow that plan, all while creating a site that’s visually unique and branded to your company.
Here are a few things we know about how manufacturers benefit from the web:
- We know that whether you are an OEM, or fall somewhere along the supply chain, there are
potential customers using search engines to look for what you offer.
- We know that a properly executed website and web presence contain your only opportunity to
initially reach these customers.
- We know that an improperly executed website and web presence will not reach potential
customers, whereas, when done correctly, these assets invariably produce new business.
weCreate works with manufacturers around the country, so whether you are in Pennsylvania or California we know how to make the process easy and efficient.
We then schedule a short conversation where we get to know your company a little better and you can get to know ours. For customers out of the general area, we set up a screen-share session in which we can show you how we approach website design for manufacturers, and show you results we are producing for other customers. After we produce a quote for your website design and you choose to work with us, we then gather the information we need to develop your website. Here is the general approach:
- Developing a content wireframe
- Creating a plan for the site design
- Create a graphic design mockup for the homepage and inner pages
- Hold a feedback conversation on the design
- Implement feedback and revisions
- Content writers create draft copy for the pages of your site based on interviews and secondary research of competitors and keywords
- Present the content to you
- Implement feedback and revisions
- Developers turn the design into a functioning website, on a content management system that allows for easy access and editing by the end users.
- Install Google Analytics and other tools to track current and future marketing efforts
- Hold a final review session, and launch the live site
Throughout our conversations and after the site is launched, as a manufacturer website design agency, we walk you through a roadmap to success in online lead generation for manufacturers. While each company we work with is unique, the process for finding your customers online is tested, tried, and works for every company we engage. Your website is an integral part of your online marketing efforts, but it is not the only part. Learn more about our manufacturing lead generation program here:
If you’d like to learn more about our website design process, feel free to browse our blog, or read the latest article about Website Design for CNC Machine Shops
If you’re ready to start the conversation about your new website or have question, please get in touch today.
client site examples
A sampling of our latest and greatest projects.